My next class will be a deep dive into cervical mucus according to the Billings Ovulation Method. This class is a foundation for charting for life from regular cycles to postpartum to peri-menopause. While you may chart other signs while taking the course, my main focus and advice will be on cervical mucus as the best reflection of your hormonal health and your fertility. This is a live course with no recordings. View the syllabus here.
This class includes up to 7 live, online meetings with me in the first 6 months, two online class sessions, all materials needed for charting, and unlimited email and Voxer messaging up to the first year of charting. Your partner is invited to attend all sessions.
Price: $250 to $350 USD Donation Requested. Payment plan available. An initial $30 donation is required to receive the materials in the mail.
Fertility Awareness Interest Consult:
Do you want to start a fertility awareness journey and you don’t know what to do? Would you like to walk through your choices with me? Are you curious what femtech is worth your time? Are you trying to conceive and looking to find the best approach for you to learn your fertility? Are you avoiding pregnancy but not sure what fertility signs you want to track (basal body temperature, cervical mucus, urinary hormones, etc)?
We will cover all of your questions. I can give your resources on who to contact and what classes might be a good fit for you. I am knowledgeable in multiple methods of including sympto-thermal, sympto-hormonal, cervical mucus only, and femtech methods.
Price: $15 to $30 donation for a live, online half hour and list of resources.
Here’s what you need to work with me one-on-one to learn how to chart:
- Must be 18 years and older. You must be off of hormonal birth control (or in the process of coming off of it).
- For cervical mucus only help, you may download NFP Charting (https://www.nfpcharting.com/). I can also mail you paper stickers and charts. For help with sympto-thermal charting, you can download Read Your Body.
- Must pay the price of the course. I accept payment plans or payment up front.
- By taking my course, you acknowledge that you understand the efficacy of fertility awareness and what role you and your partner play in that efficacy. We will discuss this in great detail before you use the method for pregnancy prevention. Any use of barrier methods in the fertile window (including condoms, withdrawal, diaphragms or any other penis-in-vagina barriers) means that you are outside of best practice for avoiding pregnancy. This method is heavily dependent on following the rules correctly and adequate follow ups with a teacher.
Is this course right for me?
- You are serious about learning how to understand your cervical mucus and want to chart diligently.
- You can commit to live meetings on Saturday mornings CST to discuss your charts via online video conferencing software such as Google Meet or Zoom.
- You can handle abstaining from intercourse while learning your basic infertile pattern of the cycle.
- You can attend the first two live (online) sessions of the group class (No recordings are available).
- If you have a partner, they understand that this method requires specific rules around intercourse.