*Unless we have recently spoken, I am closed to new clients until sometime in 2021*
My next class will be a deep dive into cervical mucus according to the Billings Ovulation Method. This class is a foundation for charting for life from regular cycles to postpartum to peri-menopause. While you may chart other signs while taking the course, my main focus and advice will be on cervical mucus as the best reflection of your hormonal health and your fertility. This is a live course with no recordings. View the syllabus here.
Here’s what you need to work with me one-on-one :
- Must be 18 years and older. You must be off of hormonal birth control (or in the process of coming off of it).
- For cervical mucus only help, you may download NFP Charting (https://www.nfpcharting.com/). I can also mail you paper stickers and charts. For help with sympto-thermal charting, you can download Read Your Body.
- Must pay the price of the course. I accept payment plans or payment up front. The suggested one-time donation for up to 12 months of charting help is $250 USD. This includes all materials needed, one year of NFP charting app for free, unlimited email, unlimited messaging, and a designated number of live meetings discussed in the syllabus. Payment plans and one scholarship per cohort are available.
- By taking my course, you acknowledge that you understand the efficacy of fertility awareness and what role you and your partner play in that efficacy. We will discuss this in great detail before you use the method for pregnancy prevention. Any use of barrier methods in the fertile window (including condoms, withdrawal, diaphragms or any other penis in vagina barriers) means that you are outside of best practice for avoiding pregnancy. The method itself is approximately 99% or greater perfect use for Billings Ovulation Method and 99.6% for the double check sympto-thermal method. This method is heavily dependent on following the rules correctly and adequate follow ups with a teacher.
Is this course right for me?
- You are serious about learning how to understand your cervical mucus and want to chart diligently.
- You can commit to live meetings on Saturday mornings CST to discuss your charts via online video conferencing software such as Google Meet or Zoom.
- You can handle abstaining from intercourse while learning your basic infertile pattern of the cycle.
- You can attend the first two live (online) sessions of the group class (No recordings are available).
- If you have a partner, they understand that this method requires specific rules around intercourse.