My name is Leslie Rewis. I’m currently located in NW Arkansas. I’m married to a wonderful, supportive partner. I have a BA and MA in English and a Master of Library and Information Science. You could say I’m a little book-ish. I have taught in some capacity at the university level since 2016. I am currently a librarian at a community college in Arkansas.
I began my certification with the Natural Family Planning Teachers Association (NFPTA) in early 2019 and finished in October 2019. I believe all women deserve to know how to observe the signs of their cycles to know when they are fertile. Charting is a powerful form of body literacy. Being able to chart allows women to know when to expect periods and when sex is safe. The menstrual cycle has been called “the fifth vital sign.” It is an important marker of women’s health.
Charting has truly changed my life. I hope to offer my services at a reasonable cost so that folks can affordably learn how to chart their cycles with my support.
You can find me on Instagram and Facebook @chartyourfertility
My Experience with Fertility Awareness:
- Billings Ovulation Method – In Practicum as of June 2020
- NFPTA organization – Certified Teacher October 2019 to Present
- Practiced Taking Charge of Your Fertility from 2016 to 2018
- Practiced Natural Family Planning Teaching Association from 2018 to 2019
- Practiced Billings Ovulation Method July 2019 through Present
- Practiced Marquette Method October 2020 through Present
- Experience using Kegg device, Mira Fertility, Clearblue Monitor, Daysy thermometer, Pearl Fertility, LH tests, Proov tests