NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS UNTIL MID 2020
Ready to get started with the fertility awareness method? Need a private tutor to help you learn? Want someone to review your charts as you go?
Here’s what you need to work with me one-on-one :
- Must be 18 years and older. You must be off of hormonal birth control (or in the process of coming off of it).
- Must purchase a basal body temperature thermometer. Here is the link to my favorite, the iSnow. Alternatively, any cheap basal body thermometer will work. I also like the Mabis and iProven.
- May download a charting app like Kindara if you want to chart on the go but MUST use the paper charts I provide. I am only stringent about this because I must be able to read your chart and teach you the method rules carefully. Once you are confident enough to chart on your own, you can chart on any app or paper that you see fit. Not all apps have readable graphs.
- Must sign the disclaimer form acknowledging that this method is only effective when the rules are followed correctly. Perfect use is 99.6% effective. Typical use is 98.4% effective. You can find information on this study here.
- If avoiding pregnancy, must be willing to either practice abstinence or use a back up method of birth control (examples condoms, non-penis in vagina sex) while learning the method. This may take some time if you have long cycles or have not had return of menstruation post hormonal birth control use. Note, condoms or other barriers have their own efficacy rates. If you use them, you are relying on the condom/barrier and not the fertility awareness method. Click here for a useful chart of barriers and efficacy rates.
- Pay the price of the course. I accept payments through PayPal. Prices vary $100-$200 depending on the duration you need help for and if you are in special circumstances (postpartum, perimenopause, etc). Contact me and lets negotiate a price if you are in need.
Please contact me using the form below if you are interested in working with me.
Note: These materials are a combination of my own work, the NFPTA manual, and several other manuals and resources. You should not share these materials with anyone besides your partner.//coursecraft.net/courses/z9ZHt/widget.js?size=auto